TOP TEN STUPID LABELS
10. On a clothing iron: You shouldn’t press your clothes while you’re wearing them.
9. A label on back of a public toilet: Recycled flush water…unsafe for drinking.
8. Nikon warns when operating its cameras: “Care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally.”
7. On a container of underarm deodorant: “Caution: do not spray in eyes.”
6. On a butane lighter: “Warning: Flame may cause fire.”
5. An Ultradisc CD player’s warning: “Do not use the product as a projectile in a catapult. This could cause personal injury and will void the warranty.”
4. Label on an electric wood router made for carpenters reads: “This product not intended for use as a dental drill.”
3. A cardboard car sunshield that sits on the windshield reads: “Do not drive with sunshield in place.”
2. A warning that was attached to a Bat Man the Animated Series Armor Set Halloween costume box: “Warning: Please exercise caution-mask and chest plate are not protective; cape does not enable wearer to fly.”
1. Warning on a baby stroller: “Warning: Remove child before folding baby stroller.”