For those that are unaware of NGLC (Next Generation Leadership Conference), it is a multi-denominational Christian conference focused on equipping, educating and engaging leaders of youth and children within the context of a local church or Christian organization. This is the first conference of its kind ever held in Newfoundland and Labrador and is joining the Burst Children’s Leadership Conference with the Momentum Youth Leadership Conference into one superconference! Here are my top 10 reasons for being excited about this incredible event!
- Thematically – IMAGINE is a great theme that will focus us on dreaming big dreams for our ministries – dreams that are as big as God is!
- Unity – we are thrilled to assemble leaders from many different denominations around the common cause of impacting the next generation! God blesses unity!
- Economically – joining previous youth and children leadership events will help our local churches save some dollars on their important ministry budgets! Who doesn’t like to save money…especially our church treasurers! 🙂
- Synergy – something powerful will happen when we bring children and youth leaders together. There’s not only a lot of overlap between these ministries but also a new intentionality we need to explore to really impact the next generation!
- Musically – there will be powerful times of worship with Melina Duluku and her team that will set the stage for what God wants to do at the Conference.
- Topically – there are 16 breakout sessions plus 4 keynote sessions on some very relevant and timely topics that will challenge and assist your leadership teams!
- Ministry – we have assembled a fantastic and diverse lineup of presenters that are coming ready to minister to you and your team at the Conference!
- Variety – there is a wide variety of Exhibitors & Sponsors that are joining with us to make this event possible. You’ll want to check out every booth before you leave!
- Creativity – there will be some special additions to the conference that will add a whole new level of fun and excitement to the weekend’s schedule. There will be everything from snacks to Sanchez!
- Spiritually – we believe something powerful is going to happen as we gather on April 26-28 that will challenge and change us spiritually to be all that God has called us to be as leaders!
I’m IMAGINING the Arts and Culture Centre filled with passionate leaders who are ready to be filled with ideas, resources and new vision to take the ministry that God has called them to the next level. I’m IMAGINING what will happen to this province when all those leaders go back to their homes, churches and communities.